Tuesday, August 30, 2011

BOG PEOPLE........trax to the wax



Bog People wax not to be missed OR LOST TO THE AGES. I'll be working out the details a bit more with the band. Thank you to Calvin,Alex,Andrew,Keith and the Bog Man for letting Mata-La-Musica Discos work on slapping these trax to solid wax. I'm sure you are all stoked to lay these records on your turntable when they are released. Release Date Soon....more details are being worked on. M-L-M Discos is working a few other releases but the BP stuff will make its way out soon. Hold on to your motorcycle punk boots..this slab will be full of radiation glue noise....Cheers.

Gustavo
MATA-LA-MUSICA-DISCOS

1 comment:

  1. Gus its keith get at me let me know if u need anything I haven't talked to Calvin or Alex.in a while so I'd like to know what's going on if this is still in the works or if this project has been dropped hope to hear from u cheers

    ReplyDelete