Friday, June 3, 2011

fuEr@ D3 0rDen hasta el 15 de julio....oUt 0f oRd3r...until july 15th...

que pues mis punks de mierda!!! nos vamos de gira pronto , por ahorita ya no voy a poder completar sus pedidos. Por favor de mandar me un mensaje si gustan pero no voy a poder responder hasta que regrese del desmadre!!! Hhasta luego mis punkis!! nos vemos por ay!


hey shitlickers everywhere!!
leaving on tour soon. feel free to send me orders,wholesales,trades and hatemail. i will be back in 0rD3r July 15th. I'll do my best to get back to you soon enough before or after i get back from this ultra fucken fun shit storm of punk noise debauchery! I'll see some of you sooner than later.

MATA LA MUSICA DISCOS:
----------------------------
Mundo Muerto Que Asko! - 12" - Sold Out
Crazy Spirit I'm Dead! - 7" - 1st press sold out to Distros/ 2nd press in the works.
Broken Pattern - 7" - available
BI MARKS - 12" LP - SUMMER
Verraterisch - EP - 7" - SUMMER
RAYOS X Soledad - LP - END OF SUMMER
Funeral Parade - EP - 7" - END SUMMER

No comments:

Post a Comment